Satellite seminars are pre-congress events organised by the ISI Associations and Affiliate as well as multi-lateral agencies, international and national institutions, in conjunction with the ISI WSC 2019, and will be held in Sasana Kijang of Bank Negara Malaysia from 13 to18 August 2019.
Satellite Seminars which have been finalised include:
- IASE 2019 Satellite Conference, 13 – 16 August 2019:
- ISBIS 2019 Satellite Conference, 15 – 16 August 2019:
- UN Statistics Division (UNSD) Satellite Meeting on “Big Data Technologies”, 15 – 17 August 2019
- IFC-BNM-ECB Satellite Seminar on "Post-crisis data landscape: micro data for the macro world", 16 August 2019:
- IFC-BNM Satellite Seminar on "Statistics on Fintech - bringing together demand and supply to measure its impact", 17 August 2019:
- The 2019 ISI Young Statisticians Workshop, 18 August 2019: