Each presentation file for computer projection should be in either PowerPoint format (PPT, PPTX) or Portable Document Format (PDF), and should not exceed 20Mb in file size.
||The size of slide to be used is Widescreen (16:9) and landscape orientation. Refer to the template provided.
||Do not put too much text on a slide – you want the audience to listen to you and not to be reading your slides
||For operation management reasons, please name your file with the following file-naming convention:
- Starting with the Session Codes (SIPS for Special Invited Paper Sessions, IPS for Invited Paper Sessions, STS for Special Topic Sessions & CPS for Contributed Paper Sessions).
- Followed by the Session Number in 4 digit format.
- Followed by one underscore as separator.
- Finally followed by your First Name.
- The extension part of the file name remains the same as that of the original file format.
||For example, the file ‘SIPS0211_Ahmad.ppt’.
||Click here to download template of presentation slide.
||Please upload your presentation file via the Online Submission System on or before 15th July 2019.
||For any enquiry, please contact us by email at [email protected]