Guidelines for session organisers, chairs, presenters and discussant
The following participation guidelines apply to organisers, chairs, presenters and discussant of Invited Paper Sessions (IPS), Special Topic Sessions (STS) and Contributed Paper/ Posters Sessions (CPS) of the 62nd ISI WSC. In the description below, both STS and CPS are referred to as Contributed Papers.
- Each individual can present only one paper as an oral presenter during the 62nd ISI WSC. Exceptions will be granted only in unusual circumstances, and request must be approved by the Chairs of the Scientific Programme Committee (SPC) and Local Programme Committee (LPC). All requests should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- A co-author of a paper being presented by someone else is not counted as a presenter. Hence, it is possible for an individual to be a co-author of multiple papers being presented at the 62nd ISI WSC.
- A participation as discussant is not counted as a participation as presenter.
- An individual can serve as a chair or a discussant in more than one session provided that there is no schedule conflict.
- Within the same session, any individual, including the session organiser, can take up the role of either presenter or chair or discussant, but should not assume any such two roles.
- Each individual can organise at most one STS. Exception must be approved by the Chair of the LPC. All requests should be sent to email@example.com.
All organisers, chairs, presenters and discussants of any session must be registered participants of the 62nd ISI WSC. Exception may be granted to organisers who are unable to attend, but not to individuals in any of the other roles.